Thursday, March 25, 2010

Five Question Friday!


1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
I haven't even taken it yet! But after a few panic attacks, I really think I could...

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Hmmm... Not that I'm too shy to share, but I honestly HONESTLY don't remember the last time I was embarrassed. I tend to laugh at myself a lot, even when I mess stuff up and people laugh at me. If that is normal, I do not know...

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
Oh Oprah, definitely. Whoever gets on her show gets an instant ticket to stardom!!!

Kidding aside, I think it will be interesting for someone as influential as her to ask little ole me about my little ole life.

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
I am irrationally afraid of doctors. I really am. Even getting shots is a HUGE issue for me.

So having my body cut up and sewn up would be plain traumatizing. I know I'll be unconscious during the whole process, but just knowing that that is what's going to be done to me might be enough to drive me to a self-induced coma.

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?

Basic straight cut. Preferably in dark hues.

I've made the mistake of following trends before. I used to buy stuff that were in-vogue at the moment and then months later, ended up with tons of clothes too embarrassing to be seen wearing. So now I just keep things simple and invest in classics.

Want to take five too? Visit our lovely host Mama M. and join the fun here!

PONDER, PONDER, PONDER...
Why are these blog carnivals so addicting?

Cheerios!
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment