Monday, March 1, 2010

Introducing...

As we've been swamped with orders lately, I have been finding less and less time for blogging. But it's a great problem to have, I daresay! Thank you so much for all the support!

Since I won't be able to update as often as I'd like, I have brought in some reinforcements ;) I'd like to introduce to you one of our writers, Rachelle, who has been filling in for me for updating all our sites, including this blog!

Actually, she has been on-board since December 2009 and has been pitching in here and there. I thought now is the time to finally introduce her to my readers :o)

Now, Rachelle's rather shy and would rather not post a photo of herself! So for now she shall be known by the photo below (she says it's her absolute favorite among Amanda Elkins' shots!)



She will be signing her name to the blog entries, Facebook posts and Tweets she makes. So you'll know it's her! She loves our clippys as much as you do, so I hope you will give her a warm welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment