Thursday, March 18, 2010

Five Question Friday!


Today I am joining my very fist Five Question Friday carnival! It's a short and sweet (and FUN) carnival hosted by Mama M. of Five Crooked Halos. Feel free to join in here!

And so we begin...

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
Why, of course, everyday in the mirror! XD

Kidding aside, I haven't really had any sightings. I think they've been purposely hiding themselves from me...

But our clippys have been seen on celebrity babies! Does that count...?

2. What temperature do you keep your house?
Erm... the right temperature? I live in a tropical country, so we don't really adjust temperatures in the house. If it's hot, we turn on the fans. If it's cold, we thank God. Ahhh the simple life XD

3. Do you notice dust at other people's homes?
Yes! I don't get obsessive-compulsive about it and start cleaning everything, though! It's just that I'm allergic to dust so it's hard for me not to know it's there.

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
I wouldn't call any of my jobs the "worst" or the "best." They were simply the jobs that God wanted me to be in at that time, and so He placed me there. Some days are good, some days are horrific, but it's where I'm meant to be at that moment. So I just try to learn from it what I can.

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
The silver ring that my mom gave me as a "family ring." All five of us in the family have one. I wear it everyday and I panic when I misplace it (eeep, sorry mom!). I love how some people come up to me and ask if I was engaged or married when they see that ring---and I tell them "Well, yeah I guess, to my family!" My family has always been foremost for me and I cherish the close relationship I have with them!

Cheerios!
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment