I stumbled upon a really fun meme tonight and, as I am now neck-deep in my meme madness, I decided to join in the fun! It's the 32nd Street Blog Parade hosted by Abigail Craft. She has some fun giveaways in store, although I am really more excited about meeting other bloggers!
So now on to the questions!
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
I have two favorite times of day. I know it's cheating, but what can I do, I can't choose! Strange as it may sound, I love mornings like 7:00 AM-ish. I like that "clean slate" feeling of early mornings. I feel like there's so much possibilities if I just keep my eyes open!
I also love that very moment when I finally lie down in bed and there's nothing else left to do but SLEEP! It's a different time each night, so I won't write a specific hour. But that is definitely a favorite "moment." The calm after the storm!
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
Chocolates. Without even a thought. Lots and lots of chocolates!
Especially if it's Ferrero Rocher *salivate mode: ON!*
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
This might sound completely selfish, but the first thought that popped in my head is teleportation! How awesome would it be to just be able to go from one place to another? At your every whim? Without all the hassle of traffic! AND without spending money (over transpo, that is!)
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
That I eat like a bird! My family always teases me that I pick at my food forever and eat so slowly! I don't mean to, though. I'm just not the gobble-gobble-gobble type, I guess!
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
Hmmm... since I am loving those singing and dancing kids right now, I'll have to say GLEE!
Not because I want to be stuck in high school. But because... oh, wait. I don't want to be stuck in high school!!! But I don't want to stop believin' either... Yay!
Seriously though, wouldn't it be fun to be in a place where you can just sing and dance your troubles away? (*ahem* And stay youthful? *ahem*)
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I think I'd like to have some crazy math skills. I've never been fond of number-crunching. So math and I have always been at odds. I know FOR SURE that I will never be able to develop that on my own, so I'll wish for that one.
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
All over Asia. It's where my heart belongs, after all :) Particularly in Japan. I am deeply enamored with Kyoto and I have always wanted to go.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Pop. And I want teenage boys and girls fawning over me. Kids are the best fans to have!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Awww just one store?! Then No Slippy Hair Clippy? ;o) Loads and loads of hair clips!
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
The roaring 20s! But could it be without so much of the depression? LOL! I just think that era had so much personality. All that jazz! All that style!
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
I've always loved purple. I have so much purple in my closet, that there was even a week when all I wore everyday had purple in it!
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
I'd be Bashful ;o)
13. What's the last album you listened to?
Hmmm haven't really listened to that much music lately! Can't remember anymore!
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I enjoy talking to myself aloud!
That was a lot of fun! You should join too! I think it's a great way to connect with other bloggers!