Let your little hunny-bunny hop into everyone's hearts with these Easter clippy :o)
And then add a little more flair to your little charmer for St. Patrick's Day!
As the Easter bunnies are on their way to hop into our lives again, here are some fun facts about Easter!
THE EASTER BUNNY
* According to legend, the Easter bunny brings baskets filled with colored eggs, candy and toys to the homes of children on the night before Easter. The Easter bunny will either put the baskets in a designated place or hide them in the house for the children to find when they wake up in the morning.
* It's origin, mentioned in print as early as 1620, can be traced to the German fertility goddess Eostre.
* It became an Easter symbol, along with eggs and hares, because it symbolizes fertility. Birds lay eggs and rabbits give birth to large litters in the early Spring.
From Purple Trail Party Ideas:
* The egg painting custom is traditionally known as “Pysanka.”
* The reason for painting easter eggs in bright color’s is they represent the bright sunlight of spring time.
* The egg is believed to be the symbol of life since early times of Egyptians, Persians, Gauls, Greeks and Romans.
* Americans spend 2 billion dollars on Easter goodies. They consume 7.1 billion pounds of Easter goodies each year.
* Each year witnesses the making of nearly 90 million chocolate bunnies.
I hope everyone has a fling with spring ;)