Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ABC Wednesday!

I is for Irresistible!

As these Easter Treats truly are! Easter is just hopping around the corner. So why not surprise your little one with these irresistible sweet treats from Disney Family Fun?

Easter Bunny Cupcakes



Ingredients:
a cupcake (baked from your favorite recipe)
white icing
shredded coconut
pink decorators' sugar
jelly bean nose
chewable Sweet Tart eyes
large marshmallow
mini marshmallows

Instructions:
1. Frost a cupcake (baked from your favorite recipe) with white icing and sprinkle on shredded coconut fur.

2. Cut a large marshmallow in half widthwise. Squeeze each half slightly to give it an oval shape, then decorate the sticky side of each one with pink decorators' sugar and set them in place for ears.

3. Add a jelly bean nose and either jelly bean or snipped Sweet Tart eyes, and mini marshmallows for cheeks. For a finishing touch, draw on decorators' gel pupils or whiskers if you like.

In the mood for some more fun recipes? There's more at Disney Family Fun here.

To pair off those sweet bunnies, here is an equally irresistible Easter Bunny clippy for your little girl.


This Pink Bunny clippy is made with high-grade velvet for that snug but soft hold. So you no longer have to worry about the clip slipping off or getting lost. But if you're not hoppin' happy with bunnies, there's more clippy styles to choose from here ;o)

If you're Itching to share something Interesting too, join ABC Wednesday!

PONDER, PONDER, PONDER...
What are your plans for Easter? Any interesting family traditions? And for the heck of it, do you like bunnies? (I do, I do!)

Cheerios!
Rach

8 comments:

  1. Oh, the cupcakes look delicious and they're so cute, too! I love them! Definitely irresistable! Enjoy the rest of your week! Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by my blog, always appreciated!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! Those ARE irresistible! And, 'evil' you for posting such lovelies! Thanks for the recipe too, although I will have to restrain myself because if I make them, I will eat them all myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love cupcakes.

    Just want to wish you HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

    Have you a great one!

    hugs

    shakira

    Oscar Wilde-The IRISH Gentleman

    ART OF GENEROSITY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recipe - will do great when we have our nephews and nieces over :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wonderful! Those little cupcakes are INCREDIBLE! I thought at first they were little fluffy stuffed toys!

    Pretty good 'I'!

    On behalf of the team, thanks for taking part in ABC Wednesday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gained 5 pounds just LOOKING at them!

    ReplyDelete