Sunday, February 28, 2010

Friday Fill Ins!

And now off to a new mommy meme! :o)

Okay, I know, I know it's a wee bit too late for this Friday Fill-in, but we've just been oh so busy with orders lately (a good problem to have, I say) that blogging had to wait.

Nevertheless, I did not want to miss out on this fun meme so here goes:



1. A cup of tea ... is not exactly my cup of tea! I think I'm more of a coffee person!

2. The daily chaos from my boys... makes a place feel like home.

3. Everything has its beauty... especially amidst all its flaws. For that's what makes that thing unique.

4. Don't you just LOVE... the taste of strawberries?

5. Art makes me... appreciate the wonderful intricacy of the human mind.

6. LOL I just noticed I forgot... to fill in this meme ON TIME! (Sunday already boo!)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to... some much-needed zzzzzs, tomorrow my plans include... whipping up a nice weekend meal for the family and Sunday, I want to... catch up on my blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment