Sunday, April 25, 2010

Terrific Taryn!

We absolutely love this adorable review from Chad and Gena of Our Journey Through Parenthood! Not only is their blog so cute and sweet, the photos of their twins Taryn and Evan are just so precious!

In their recent blog entry, the doting parents wrote about little Taryn wearing her new No Slippy Hair Clippys. We're not yet sure if they would allow us to post Taryn's too-cute-to-be-true photos here, but if you'd like to see them, you may visit their blog here!

Here's a short quote from the blog entry:

"These pictures really weren't taken today but they popped up on my computer screen when I plugged my phone in and I got a dose of cuteness so thought I would share it with you. I took these photos on Friday, we were trying Taryn's new 'no slippy, hair clippy's' on and I think she looks darn cute :-)"

Thanks Chad and Gena! We look forward to more photos of you darling twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment