Monday, April 26, 2010

Beauty Lessons to Learn from Movie Makeovers

I stumbled upon this from Bella Sugar and I just knew I had to share it with you! Here's an excerpt:

There are so many iconic ugly duckling movie makeovers that you'd think we'd be tired of them, but every few years a film comes out that puts a new, charming twist on the classic Cinderella makeover. And of course, it teaches us a useful lesson or two in the process. For your viewing pleasure, I've put together 10 of my favorite makeover movies with very, very important beauty morals.

Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady

Image from www.movies.ndtv.com

The most famous movie makeover besides Cinderella's, Eliza's turn from cockney street gamine to Ascot-ready English rose has had generations of women practicing "The rain in Spain is mainly on the plain."

Lesson learned:

Step 1: Wear big hat
Step 2: Success!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute post and great idea. Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Friday Follow!

    I'm your newest follower! If you get a chance, please follow me too at http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I am returning the follow! http://www.housewifeeclectic.com/

    I really loved this post!

    ReplyDelete