Friday, April 23, 2010

Another Doting Dad!

We've caught celebrity dads Jude Law and Greg Kinnear getting weak-kneed in adoration for their children. Now it's rocker dad Joel Madden!


In a recent article at Celebrity Baby Blog, he shares how he goes to his darling little Harlow for her reactions to the demos he records:

JOEL MADDEN GRATEFUL FOR HARLOW'S 'HONEST REACTION'

Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden has legions of fans eager to act as a sounding board for the band’s upcoming studio album, Cardiology.

At the end of the day, however, Madden says it is his 2-year-old daughter Harlow Winter Kate whose opinion he values most.

“She says yea or nay when I record a demo,” he explains in a new interview with the Los Angeles Times. “She gives me the honest reaction.”

Happily proclaiming himself “the best I’ve ever been,” Madden is acutely aware of just how much he has to be grateful for in fiancĂ©e Nicole Richie, Harlow and the couple’s 7-month-old son Sparrow James Midnight.

“I have two kids that are my life — they’re my entire world,” he says. “I have an awesome partner who is really supportive; She makes me the best version of myself that I’ve ever been.”

To read the rest of the sweet article, click here!

What a lovely family! And I'm especially impressed with Nicole, who seems to have embraced motherhood so fully. To think, not so long ago, we were shaking our heads at her antics with pal Paris Hilton. It seems this change in her life has allowed her to mellow down. Lovely to see.

Image from celebritybabies.people.com.

Cheerios!
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment