Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Hot Momma Loves Us!

We've been getting noticed quite a lot lately... And we are totally loving it! Recently, Natalie Klein of HotMomsClub.com wrote a lovely review for No Slippy Hair Clippy. She says:

"Honestly when I received my No Slippy Hair Clippy Large silk flower on wide organic headwrap my husband and I laughed and SAID!!! No way is she ever wearing that! So not our style! LOL Well I eat my words!! These are seriously so AMAZINGLY cute on and finally everyone stopped calling my daughter a BOY! AND she could not pull it off. Really you must check them out they have everything to make that little girl sparkle!!!"

Thank you so much! You are making this a very special Christmas for us!

Find the review and an adorable photo of her darling daughter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment