Thursday, December 3, 2009

New at Clippy's Website (aka more reasons for you to adore us)

Hurray for another beautiful day :)

I've been itching to get to you today because I have BIG news. To help you ladies out in time for the mad rush of the holidays, and yes because I love you, we have added a brand new feature in our website. Come over for a visit here and check out the Baby Gifts section!

The new section features:

Baby's First Gift Packs
These gift packs have adorable Clippy trios that come with an organza bag, ready for gift-giving.




Hair Clip Holders
Now, now, I'm sure all you have a collection of lovely Clippies by now. Or even if you're just starting, here's just the thing to store all of them---and equally pretty, too. (Available in 2 styles)



Clippy Shirt
For all you hard-core Clippy fans: now you can express your love on your angel's shirt too! 100% Combed Cotton Shirts are not only pretty, they're also super comfy.


Ooh, and so much more! I hate to brag, but honestly, is there any lovelier gift out there for your little pretties?

Go have a lookie and tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment