Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ask Annie!

Malcolm from Arkansas wrote:

Dear Annie, My little princess is turning 13 next month! I’m a single dad so as you can imagine it’s sometimes tough to pick the right gifts for her (I’m constantly reminded about how uncool I am!). I love her to pieces but I can never seem to get it right, can you help? The problem is I really don’t have a clue what I want, but I’m really hoping you can point me in the right direction, she’s an amazing little woman, unique, intelligent, and she’s got a wonderfully quirky sense of humor. I just want something nice to remind her that her daddy loves her, help me be cool again!

Malcolm, that’s about the sweetest thing I ever read! Of course I’ll help you pick something out :)

I’m glad you told me a little about your daughter’s personality too, it makes choosing the right No Slippy Hair Clippy hair accessory just that little bit easier.

Let me tell you, nothing says “funny and quirky” like our Jayla Garden Critters, and at her age I’m sure she’ll get a kick out of the Pink Dragonfly - Priced at $9.95.

If she’s not into pink (you do know whether she likes pink or not, don’t you!?) then we also have them in a beautiful shade of Brown.

And something to remind her that daddy loves her? Look no further than our popular Suede Embroidered Hearts with Tails hair clips, these are great little gifts available as part of our Wendy line – also priced at $9.95. I personally recommend the Red, after all, you can’t go wrong with a classic color.

The soft suede and intricate gold patterns really pop and make this one look and feel quite special, just like your little princess, here’s to being cool again!

No comments:

Post a Comment