Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Princess Loves our Clippys!

We absolutely love getting reviews! They inspire us to keep getting better! We totally adore this one that we recently received from Annie of Annie's Home. Here's what this lovely mommy and (grandmommy!) has to say about No Slippy Hair Clippy:

"Princess is my only grandchild and I may be a bit partial but I think she looks like a little doll. I love to dress her up, buy dress clothes for her and just think she is a little doll. One of my favorite places to find hair clips and headbands for her is No Slippy Hair Clippy. There are many reasons that I love to shop there but one of the main reason is because of their selection.

...When my girls were young we would place clips in their hair only to watch them slide out as quick as we put them in. Their hair was so fine that it did not matter much what we tried for there was no clips that could stay in our daughters hair. Now my granddaughter does not need to go through this same game. With No Slippy Hair Clippy the clips will stay in hair without a problem allowing her, my daughter and my self to rest easy. Not only does the velvet feel soft but it helps to protect lil hands from pinches in my opinion."

Thank you so much Annie! We are glad that you and little Princess love our clippys :)

The rest of Annie's review (plus an adorable photo of her granddaughter) are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment