Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Generous Review for No Slippy

I reviewed a beautiful little online store called Brea's Baby Boutique a bit earlier this month. The owner is a wonderful mother of two girls and does a really wonderful job with her business as well. I just love the tutu's and petti skirts that she sells, they are extremely charming and a bunch of fun! Anyway, she has just recently wrote a post on her blog about No Slippy Hair Clippy and it is really terrific. She uses our products on her own two daughters, a toddler and a new born, and she has nothing but good things to say. Here is an excerpt:


The No Slippy Hair Clippy does it all! We weren't kidding when we said the name says it all. They actually dont slip! I have been honored to try these AMAZING hairclips for my 2 year old daughter. I dont know about you, but everyday is a constant battle of putting my daughters hair clip back in because it is always sliding out. I might add that my 2 year old loves them. She is always playing in her hairbow basket and the first thing she pulls out our the No Slippy Hair Clippies. Smart Girl, huh? She knows just as well as I that they are designed with your kids comfort in mind.

I am so proud to announce that their baby bows do not leave dents in your sweet baby's head. I can't tell you how my headbands I have for my 3 month old daughter and when you take them off there will be a little dent there. My hubby cringes when this happens! He things I am completely cruel for putting them on our baby girls head! Well, when I showed him her new bows that stay in place and don't leave little marks, he was thrilled!!


Read the entire review here:
http://breasbabyboutique.blogspot.com/2009/07/we-love-no-slippy-hair-clippy-name-says.html

Thanks Brea! We are truly humbled by your kind words and promise we will continue striving to create the very best in hair accessories! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment