Ballerina buns have always been a pretty and practical choice for summer since they keep the neck and face cool all day long. But when you add a headband to the plain bun, it becomes super chic.
- Wash and towel-dry hair. Brush through to remove the tangles.
- Using a brush, gather the hair and tie into a ponytail.
- Gather the ponytail end and twist until it becomes firm, but not too tight.
- Wrap the hair around the ponytail base. Use hair pins to steady the bun shape.
- Use a No Slippy Hair Clippy headband to finish the look!
- Wash and towel-dry hair.
- Gather hair at the nape of the neck. Divide hair into two sections (or more), depending on how intricate your braid will be.
- Take locks of hair from one section and cross from right to left, adding locks to the left section. Then, take locks of hair and cross from left to right, adding locks to the right section.
- Continue crossing hair and creating braids until a few inches from the hair tips.
- Secure the braid with a rubber band.
- Add a small clip bow to finish.